Friday 18 October 2013

Is this the end of filmbore Friday pick of the week?

filmbore Friday no more...





...welcome to Super Cinema Sunday!


Hi everyone,

Just a little note to you all about a change in my weekly articles. For my most devoted of readers, you will have noticed a change in day for the usual Friday pick of the week due to injuries and other plans.

In fact, since these two weekends I have received more activity on Saturdays and Sundays than on Fridays. Plus, I have two more weeks of busy Fridays coming up, making it very difficult in getting the article finished.

In truth, I also want to be able to improve the quality of my reviews and one way to progress is with time spent instead of hurried. Post work on a Friday evening, I am scrabbling around to try and write and complete an article (with a nicely formatted template and photos, might I add) in two to three hours, rushing to get my post published. It can be a little tense, and the quality of my writing has suffered at times.

Therefore, it makes sense to move the pick-of-the-week from Fridays to Sundays, giving me more time to fine tune and perfect the review, improving the overall output of the site. Also, with Sunday drawing to a close, this will give you something to read at the end of the weekend...something to cheer you up before returning to the weekly grind!

If any of you have any feedback on this change, good or bad, please comment below, post on the filmbore facebook page here or tweet me @filmbore. 

Thanks to everybody who has supported and followed filmbore so far, whether you were there from the start, found the site recently, or just check in from time to time. I want to ensure that I provide you all with quality film reviews each week, and this change in the routine should help with that.

And don't forget to comment! :)

Charlie filmbore Pitt

2 comments:

  1. standby for some hungover reviews then ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably! :D maybe I'll get a little whiny, haha!

      Delete